Cari Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

लामरण inggris

Denpasar, 14TH March 2009



Human Resource Dept

Personalia
PO BOX 3610
DENPASAR
RIP CURL


Dear sir/madam,

Hearing that vacant position in your company, I am taking the information of writing to you in order to apply for the employee in your company.
As you can see from my enclosed curriculum vitae and the job training worked experiences and other course and the reason of my application is to again further career and experience in your company because of it’s high reputation and international atmosphere.
Should my qualification meet with your requirement for the job in question ,I would be gratefull to meet you for an interview at time and location convenient to you.
For your consideration,I enclose :

1. A copy of identity card.
2. One recent photos.
3. A copy of graduation.
4. Curriculum vitae.
5. Other certificate.

I am looking to your forward apply.






Sincerely yours,




(I Ketut Catur Jaya Kesuma)

No comments:

Post a Comment